Characteristics of the organization
The Extent of Behesht-e Zahra(God’s peace upon her)
The extent of Behesht-e Zahra(God’s peace upon her) is 424 hectares at the moment which is divided into 164 sections. About 12 hectares of this place is provided to Immortal burial of martyrs. In total,14 sections have been done.
It should be mention that 4 sections is provided to the burial of the martyrs' parents, 2 to the artists and nobles, 24 to the administrative affairs, parking lots, green areas, technical workshops and cultural areas, and 120 to the burial of other people in Tehran.
73 hectares of green areas in form of four km of boulevard, three big gardens and parks for children and green areas in the margins makes the only active cemetery so beautiful that it makes its space distinctive from other similar places.
Administrative buildings of Behesht-e Zahra(God’s peace upon her) are near the entrance of the finials which is the oldest entrance and a well-known symbol for Behesht-e Zahra(God’s peace upon her). The administrative and financial affairs and subsidiary units, organization public relations, and the management office are located there.
In order to the ease of the clients, other administrative affairs of the deaths are done in the reception next to the funeral parlor(mortuary).
A workshop complex is located in Hazrat Zahra Boulevard which other technical and developmental workshops, motor pull parts, motor services, stonework workshops offices, petrol station, oil change, and cooperative consumption company are all located there.
Introduction of the modern complex of Oroujian
At the moment, there are over one million and five thousand deceased buried in Behesht-e Zahra(God’s peace upon her). About forty years have passed since the date of the first burial in Behesht-e Zahra(God’s peace upon her). The burial of the bodies of holy martyrs of the Islamic Revolution and eight years of Holy Defense, the situation of this Cemetery has been changed to a special state and this organization has become a holy place in the culture and beliefs of the appreciative people in Tehran and Iran.
Providing burial services is one of the most difficult services being done for one because it always deals with sadness and discomfort of the clients. Therefore, customers' satisfaction, on time, quick, and satisfactory services in these situations can be important and commendable.
On average, 15000 people go to this complex daily. Every day, the clients are different from previous day and are in bad psychological conditions. With respect to the 98% satisfaction of the clients, this issue indicates another meaning which is unparalleled in our dear country.
Indicator: using Islamic- revolutionary- Iranian identity in Oroujian Complex
Characteristics of Oroujian
The process of building, inspired by Islamic and Iranian agriculture, has been started since 2008 and got finished in 2012 so that it would provide complete and logical services to the clients while keeping the environment safe. Observing these, can provide long term perspective not only to all citizens but only to the whole country. It has been tried to pay special attention to the basic factors of the rituals and ceremonies in the new complex.
In addition, logical and easy access to all necessary services for reception, other rituals related to the funeral is available there.
On the other hand, since the clients are deeply sad and sometimes have uncontrollable behaviors because of missing a dear one, it has a special space inspired by Islamic and Iranian agriculture. And also in tiling, different themes, verses, eloquent words of Imams, and precious teachings of Islam are used to psychologically calm them down.
The new and modern complex has been designed and built in the southeast area of the old development and between the old and new development in an area of about 5/6 hectares with the aim of meeting current needs. This complex includes:
- The four-porched building: A four-porched building with area of 9760 m2 inspired by basics of Iranian and Islamic culture and applying historical and original patterns (four-porched, domes and arches in around) with modern technology of reinforced concrete has been designed and done.
- An administrative building: this two-story building with the area of 2850 m2 has been designed to facilitate in concentrated services such as registration, bank, IT and so on.
- Cleansing halls: Cleansing halls with the area of 3670 m2 with the capacity of 32 cleansing in an hour have been designed and done. In total, in one working day 224 cleansing can be done. Here, male and female space and cold storage rooms are separated. Also urgent cleansing is available. In addition, there is enough space for the personnel. Observing religious matters, there are also some visiting rooms for the relatives. The executive building of reception with the area of 600 m2 is designed for the executive staff.
In this center, which is considered to be welfare, administrative and servicing complex, all the predictions have been done. Also the last standards of hygienic and environmental have been used. It is equipped with urgent cleansing halls, Tabarro'iee cleansing, necessary cold storage rooms in times of crisis, waste incinerator furnace without smoke and ash and many other necessary equipment. In addition, this center is equipped with the latest IT technology, data center for saving information, instantaneous display systems of deceased services in waiting halls and also big LCDs to the people's welfare. It has also 67 momentary control cameras and these are designed in a way that it could provide services to the whole country.
It must be mentioned that in order to sanctify this place, the first person being cleansed here was Hassan Tehrani Moghadam (martyr).
- The luminous shrine of Imam Khomeni, Founder of Islamic Republic of Iran
- The historical position of Imam Khomeni in section 17, martyr section, in Bahaman 1357(1978)
- The memorial building of the martyrs on Tir 7th and Shahrivar 8th
- 12 luminous sections provided to the martyrs of Islamic revolution and The Holy Defense
- The memorial building of The Bloody Haj in 1366(1987)
- The holy sections of unknown martyrs
- The tomb of Ayatalla Taleghani (the present Aboozar)
- The section of martyrs of Halabche
- The cultural center of Martyr House 2, the museum of the martyrs' works
- The sport complex of Behesht
- The cultural theater of Behesht
- The section for the artists and the martyrs of Peikan Frigate
- The square of thirty thousand martyrs in Behest-e Zahra(God’s peace upon her)
The so-called places are the cultural spaces in Behest-e Zahra(God’s peace upon her) which are daily visited by thousands of people from all around the world and Iran who are interested in Islamic revolution.